Plotting with Evelyn Grant aka

Started by Javia at Jun 08, 2020 3:13 AM
37 Posts

Wayfarer

39Years Young
307 Posts

Re:  Moving threads to a different forum

That is something above this Admin's rather limited skills (despite what some might think I did not get this job based on any real computer talent), so I will check with Stormie later and see if she can manage it.

Javia

55Years Young
217 Posts

Apols to Bailey - I might have thrown you a curve with "M", but I got to the end of the telegram and realised that it had to be from, well, somebody!

I'm figuring that Evelyn and Teddy have a mole within Miggins, Coppe & Miggins, who handle Carls business affairs (oh, how very convenient!). Not sure what "M" stands for - Mole? Money? or maybe it's just the M in Deus ex Machina.

Liked 1

Javia

55Years Young
217 Posts

Maybe Evie and Teddy can go out for Dinner? If it's midweek,that could be Club Lorelei, or another eatery if that's no good?

Bailey

21Years Young
139 Posts

That sounds perfect. I would suggest Club Lorelei so they could get ahead in their evil plotting, but it might be best to wait to do that until Stormie gets back. We could have them go to a diner?

Javia

55Years Young
217 Posts

I'm also thinking how we can also use it to move things on plot-wise - are you still wanting to meet up with Eric Richards or has he been gobbled up by Faith Talbot?

JulieS

52Years Young
93 Posts

He hasn't been gobbled up by Faith, yet.  That's going to be a long, drawn out (and possibly painful ;) ) process.  He can be wherever they go to.  I can have him at some sort of business dinner when they arrive.

Bailey

21Years Young
139 Posts

I like the business diner idea. And seeing Eric there will throw Evil-lyn off her game :)

As far as plot goes, we need to somehow put Evelyn in contact with Lucian, so we could see what Stormie is up for.

Javia

55Years Young
217 Posts

I just nicely knocked the ball back into your court! Not sure about you, but I fancy Chinese.

JulieS

52Years Young
93 Posts

I'm guessing Evelyn will find Eric even more attractive then she did before now that he's a wealthy man and not a struggling student.

Liked 1

Javia

55Years Young
217 Posts

I think that's a great ending - shall we kill Malice Aforethought and start a new restaurant thread? Why am I asking? I'm going for it.... 

PS ... and thanks for the fantastic writing, I feel like I'm coming out of a literary fencing bout, and we're both covered in blood!