Tommy Sloan

Federal Agent
?Years Young
100 Posts

"Fulfill the prophecy;
Be something greater;
Go make a legacy;
Manifest destiny"

Tommy laughed, slid out of his jacket, and draped it haphazardly over the back of one the kitchen chairs. "We sure did. We've had plenty of giggle juice to last us both for a while."

He couldn't remember when he'd last been so tipsy. In all honesty, he was closer to drunk than to tipsy, but he felt completely at ease, which was a rare feeling for a fed in Miami.

"So now what? You got any ideas, Tommy boy?"

He reached out and pulled her into his arms. "Just one right now," he murmured. Well, one idea that led to another, but technically one.

As he wrapped his arms around her, he kissed her, spinning them both around just a little. It was almost like they were back at the dance hall, but there was no music this time. Just him and Gracie in her sparsely-furnished apartment.

Grace (Gracie) Stroud

Waitress
?Years Young
163 Posts

The song is done. The melody lingers on. You and the song are gone. But the melody lingers on.

They were out of the public now, just the two of them in her apartment. It had been the cats pajamas out on their date about town. Dancing, drinking, laughing, everything went well. Bold, Gracie decided to invite him up and he did not hesitate to agree.

"So what now? You got any ideas, Tommy boy?" she teased him. The reality was she had a very good idea of what was going to happen and was confident he did too, tipsy or not.

He reached out and pulled her into his arms. "Just one right now," he murmured.

And then he kissed her, deeply, and Gracie melted into that kiss. When they separated for air, it was but for a few seconds and they repeated it. It felt good, more importantly it felt right. She had no guilt about this not being with Johnnie. She had been loyal to the end but Johnnie was gone and she was lonely.

When they broke it up a second time, she didn't waste any time.

"Tommy, would you maybe want to continue this ... in my bed?" she asked with those big puppy eyes of hers.

Wow! 1 Great Idea! 1

Tommy Sloan

Federal Agent
?Years Young
100 Posts

"Fulfill the prophecy;
Be something greater;
Go make a legacy;
Manifest destiny"

Gracie's words would have been enough. Tommy didn't need the added invitation in Gracie's eyes - and what eyes they were. He stared into her eyes for what felt like a minute but was only a second, and then nodded once.

"Thought you'd never ask," he mumbled as he pulled her gently but purposefully through the kitchen, trying to keep her close as they went.

He stopped in the doorway of the kitchen, realizing he didn't know the way to Gracie's bedroom. It couldn't be that hard to find - her apartment was tiny, after all - but he didn't want to end up in the bathroom by accident.

He leaned over to kiss her neck and then looked up at her. "You wanna lead the way? Just until we get into the bedroom." He kissed her neck again as if trying to reassure her that he would take over once they were in the bedroom.

"Or..." He bent down and picked her up so she was sitting sideways in his arms. "Just point the way and I'll take you there."

It probably sounded silly, but he was drunk, so everything sounded silly and romantic at the same time.

Grace (Gracie) Stroud

Waitress
?Years Young
163 Posts

The song is done. The melody lingers on. You and the song are gone. But the melody lingers on.

He leaned over to kiss her neck and then looked up at her. "You wanna lead the way? Just until we get into the bedroom."

Gracie chuckled, "It's an apartment, you won't get lost."

"Or..." He bent down and picked her up so she was sitting sideways in his arms. "Just point the way and I'll take you there."

She gave out a little cry, "Oooh!" but certainly did not struggle to avoid it, in fact she was delighted at his enthusiasm.

If he worried that she might think him silly, far from it. She was enthralled with the young man right about then and had it been necessary she might have gone so far as to pull or drag him into that bedroom of hers. This was so much better!

"Take a left, five steps down, the open door, my bedroom's right there. Hope you don't mind the bed ain't made....I can be a little messy sometimes," she informed him as she wrapped one arm around the back of his neck.

Tommy Sloan

Federal Agent
?Years Young
100 Posts

"Fulfill the prophecy;
Be something greater;
Go make a legacy;
Manifest destiny"

"For what we'll be doing...it won't matter." Tommy put Gracie's fears about her unmade bed to rest as he followed her directions and found his way to the bedroom. He tried to remember if he had made up his bed that morning, but his brain wouldn't go that far back.

He pushed the door closed with his foot and then set her down, taking extra care in his not-quite-sober-state not to drop her. His hand brushed against her large pearl necklace, and he reached out and slipped it over her head.

"Don't want that thing in the way," he said with a grin, looping the pearls around the foot of the bed.

He wrapped his arms around her again and kissed her deeply, wishing that there were not so many buttons on his shirt. He hummed low in his throat as his hands traveled slowly up from her hips to her shoulders, where he pulled one side of her dress down and kissed her neck again.

Grace (Gracie) Stroud

Waitress
?Years Young
163 Posts

She tittered at his comment, it was very true. Then Tommy gently placed her down on her bed. He didn't waste any time either. Not that she minded at all. First he removed her necklace and set it aside.

"Yeah, I agree," she nodded, just letting him take the lead in this. Johnnie had been the same way, like in most things he had taken charge in their bedroom romps too. It was what she was used to and, frankly, no complaints.

He closed in on her once more, she thrilled at his every touch and moved her head to better allow him access to her neck.

"Tommy, I kinda think we could do this better without all these clothes, " she smiled up at him. She was eager to see his body and well....hopeful her own would not disappoint him.

Tommy Sloan

Federal Agent
?Years Young
100 Posts

"Fulfill the prophecy;
Be something greater;
Go make a legacy;
Manifest destiny"

"You're right." Tommy grinned and reached for his belt buckle. The next minute or so was a flurry of buttons, fabric, and sequins as he feverishly tried to undress her and himself at the same time and get a kiss in anywhere he could.

But finally, when they'd done away with all the clothes separating them, he stopped to look at her. He was already breathing hard from wrestling each their clothes off, but looking at her took his breath away.

"Damn, Gracie," he said softly, reaching out for her arms and letting his hands travel up to her shoulders. Then he put his arms around her and maneuvered them both around so they were lying the right way on the bed, pressing up against her and kissing her deeply.

It was again an almost-clumsy action, but his desire for her was too strong to allow him to worry about seeming clumsy. He wanted her so desperately in that moment and could not wait any more.

Grace (Gracie) Stroud

Waitress
?Years Young
163 Posts

Between hurrying to shed all their clothes and making out some too, it took them a bit before they both were 'in their birthday suits' as the old saying went. Tommy took a moment to check her out and was not hesitant to give his opinion either, "Damn, Gracie."

Both pleased and relieved she measured up, the girl wanted him to know also, "You're quite something yerself, Tommy Sloan."

Glancing downward she couldn't help but add a cheeky remark, "I see you're happy to see me like this."

But enough chat, Tommy closed and then they were lying back on the bed. He certainly wasn't shy as his lips and hands explored her and she did the same. Conversation was over  as lust took over. You might say it was the perfect climax to a wonderful date.

Tommy Sloan

Federal Agent
?Years Young
100 Posts

"Fulfill the prophecy;
Be something greater;
Go make a legacy;
Manifest destiny"

Tommy reached out and tucked Gracie's hair behind her ear, then slid his arm around her. He felt pleasantly drowsy. More than that; he didn't want to move. The drinks from earlier combined with his weariness from making love to Gracie had made him seemingly incapable of any large or sudden movements. But he didn't mind; he was completely happy for the first time in a long time.

He kissed her cheek almost absent-mindedly and murmured, "Can I stay the night?"

He assumed the answer would be yes; it was much too late for her to make him get dressed and leave. But it would be a nice gesture to ask her, and so he did.

"And...when can I see you again?"

He held her close to him and held his breath as he waited for her answer. She couldn't not want to see him again, could she? Not after bringing him back to her apartment.

Liked 1

Grace (Gracie) Stroud

Waitress
?Years Young
163 Posts

Gracie had her head in the crook of his arm, her face against his chest. It had been wonderful but this cuddling was nice too. It reminded her of the times with Johnnie. Maybe she should feel guilty for even being in bed with another man but the reality was she never left Johnnie. Life took him away and now she was all alone. Well, until now. Tommy spoke up first then to break the very comfortable quiet. He had a simple question, one he needn't have even asked.

"Of course you can, hon," that was an easy one to answer.

"And...when can I see you again?" was his follow up.

She glanced up at him, "Well, you'll have to make an appointment as I got a long line of men booked wanting my evenings. Maybe first week of next month?"

Then she couldn't keep a straight face and grinned.