Plotting With Alafair Corbin

Started by Stormwolfe at Mar 20, 2020 3:36 PM
15 Posts

Stormwolfe

62Years Young
102 Posts

None of us are here...

Alafair Corbin is a former registered nurse (RN) with the US Army Nurse Corps. She served with distinction in World War I. Sadly, her experiences there left her traumatized and when she returned to the United States, she decided to pursue her singing career. This led her to Miami where she made a name for herself and now headlines at the Chanteuse Cabaret, an upscale restaurant, nightclub and speakeasy (but shhh! Don't go advertising the speakeasy bit).

Alafair is not above helping out folks that are down on their luck and cannot afford a doctor or that need simple medical work done on-the-side. She is a good woman and a good nurse, quick to tell someone if she feels they need a real doctor.

Most nights, Ala is on board the Chanteuse, singing for her supper. In fact, she has made the ship her home and has a small VIP suite (bedroom and living area), so - really - you can almost always find her on board the ship.

If you are interested in plotting with Alafair, making friends with her, or having other connections - hit me up in this thread.

Javia

55Years Young
380 Posts

Hi Stormwolf

Would Alafair or any of the management be available for a quick audition scene with Blair Blankenship and the band in our Down For The Count thread.

Even if it's just walking in, shouting "Not you clowns again!" and walking out again.

All the best,

Javia

Stormwolfe

62Years Young
102 Posts

None of us are here...

I will try to get a reply up in the thread sometime today for Allie and maybe Lucian. Sorry for the delays. Can't seem to shake this cold / allergy thing.

Electric Flashes of 1924

96Years Young
3 Posts

No hurry, I’m pretty sure it says in the rules that your health comes before pandering to our RPGing whims! If you like, I’m happy to wing it with another character or just cut to the band walking off the ship in high spirits because they aced the audition! 🎶

Take care, 

All the best,

Javia

Wayfarer

40Years Young
404 Posts

I will point out, Javia, I offered to post with you and IDunno to keep you occupied until Stormie could make an Alafair appearance.

Made Me Cry 1

Electric Flashes of 1924

96Years Young
3 Posts

Indeed you did, Wayfarer, indeed you did, and I ungratefully discarded your offer like an old glove, when I should, instead, have snatched your hand off. 

If you can forgive a foolish old man, would it be too late to take you up on your offer?

Wayfarer

40Years Young
404 Posts

I can still do that. It's up to Stormie. I don't want to delay Alafairs appearnce if she is gonna post today but if not, I can throw in a post or two.

Wayfarer

40Years Young
404 Posts

Since I know you are strongly addicted to posting, I decided, what the hell, I would throw my waitress char into that thread. She can chat with the band until Alafair shows up.

Loved 1

Stormwolfe

62Years Young
102 Posts

None of us are here...

Wayfarer

Thank you so much for doing that! I'll read the thread shortly and if Lucian or Allie are still wanted, I'll bring them in. Otherwise, we can assume the band got approval from both to start work.

Wayfarer

40Years Young
404 Posts

No, it's fine. Timing wise, it is almost perfect, Gracie chatted with the band for a bit but now they are ready to play their first number. Just have someone who can do the hiring show up.  :)