Started by Betty Wu at May 10, 2021 1:52 AM
April 19, 1924
65 Posts

Betty Wu

Co-Ed
?Years Young
51 Posts

我想我加了太多炸藥!

Muldoon's blood was boiling! "I tahld you what I know abooeht me bein 'ere, to oehncahver yooehr speakeasy, and all that goes ahn 'ere wit droehgs, prahstitution and soehch! Leave 'er alahne, you sahn o' a betch !" Again he struggled against the bindings, and again, it was to no avail. He simply could not break free. He could be of no use to Betty, nor prevent what that man would do to her!

“Really, it is too bad. Allowing a beautiful young woman to be tortured to death in front of you to preserve the secrets of a mission which we will soon uncover anyway. We know that you have another spy in the Café, we just want to know who.” The silky voice talked on hypnotically while the robed figure moved to Betty’s other side and swish, the other shoulder strap was sliced asunder; the front of her outfit flapped down, stopping only just short of revealing her bosom.

But she was too scared to worry about modesty, even when Agent Z reached down and finished the job, tugging the material towards the Chinese girl’s waist, completely exposing her beautifully formed breasts with their delicate brown nipples. She would normally have been mortified, but the captive girl was far too concerned about the ‘Cat’ which the Scorpion Man had now picked up after replacing the scalpel.

He gave it a couple of practice swings.

“You see, Officer Muldoon, a woman’s breasts are far more sensitive than her back or buttocks or legs, the pain that Miss Wu is about to ensure will be … exquisite. I will ask you one last time… no, perhaps I will not. You might tell me the name of your other agent in the Café and I would not get to hear the beautiful song that ‘Judy Wong’ is about to sing for me.”

He made one last practice swing as Betty struggled in her bondage.

Brendon Muldoon

Motor Officer, Miami PD
?Years Young
101 Posts

"You know, I got me a hunch on this one."

“Really, it is too bad. Allowing a beautiful young woman to be tortured to death in front of you to preserve the secrets of a mission which we will soon uncover anyway. We know that you have another spy in the Café, we just want to know who.” The silky voice talked on hypnotically while the robed figure moved to Betty’s other side and swish, the other shoulder strap was sliced asunder; the front of her outfit flapped down, stopping only just short of revealing her bosom.

But she was too scared to worry about modesty, even when Agent Z reached down and finished the job, tugging the material towards the Chinese girl’s waist, completely exposing her beautifully formed breasts with their delicate brown nipples. She would normally have been mortified, but the captive girl was far too concerned about the ‘Cat’ which the Scorpion Man had now picked up after replacing the scalpel.

Again Brendon tested the ropes that bound him and again he fought no give, which infuriated him all the more. " You bastard, you Gahd-damned bastard!"  He bellowed. "It's naht me that's the cause o' yooehr perverted desires to tahrture the yooehng wahman! It's you, you seck foehck! you'd do it anyway, joehst fahr the threll it gives you." again he tugged at the bonds.

He gave it a couple of practice swings.

“You see, Officer Muldoon, a woman’s breasts are far more sensitive than her back or buttocks or legs, the pain that Miss Wu is about to ensure will be … exquisite. I will ask you one last time… no, perhaps I will not. You might tell me the name of your other agent in the Café and I would not get to hear the beautiful song that ‘Judy Wong’ is about to sing for me.”

He made one last practice swing as Betty struggled in her bondage.

"I tahld you fahr Chrest's sake! I came to investigate the illegal alcahhol, gamblin', prahstitution, and droehgs. That's it! I swear ahn me sainted mahther's grave. Agent? I know no ahther agent I'm 'ere alahne. Jesoehs, man leave her be!" Who was the other agent, and where was he, or she from? Police? Bureau of Investigation?

Loved 1

Betty Wu

Co-Ed
?Years Young
51 Posts

我想我加了太多炸藥!

"I tahld you fahr Chrest's sake! I came to investigate the illegal alcahhol, gamblin', prahstitution, and droehgs. That's it! I swear ahn me sainted mahther's grave. Agent? I know no ahther agent I'm 'ere alahne. Jesoehs, man leave her be!" Who was the other agent, and where was he, or she from? Police? Bureau of Investigation?

Agent Z raised the whip and Betty steeled herself against the anticipated agonising sting on her exposed and sensitive breasts when …. the door creaked open and a hooded figure thrust his head in “Chief … It’s the Queen Scorpion… she’s here!!!”

“Curses!” spat the head hood, lowering the whip and within seconds the man who had issued the warning was being pushed out of the way by a woman who wore no robes or mask, but like the ‘Scorpion Men’ was dressed in black. The minions at her command all raised their hands in salute. “All hail the Scorpion Queen!” they chanted, somewhat predictably. She ignored them and stalked over to Agent Z to whom she gave a resounding slap in the face – although presumably the hood he was wearing absorbed some of the blow.

“How many times have I told you NOT to torture prisoners unless I expressly order it?!” she demanded, and one could only guess how shamefaced or not Z felt about it.

“Cover up that oriental slut’s tits and get her out of here, put her in cell number two!” she then ordered the scampering henchmen. “And then leave me alone with the policeman, I myself shall extract what is needed from him!” she promised. As they hurried to do her bidding, she turned to face the tied and bound man.

It was Freda von Epp!

Loved 1

Brendon Muldoon

Motor Officer, Miami PD
?Years Young
101 Posts

Agent Z raised the whip and Betty steeled herself against the anticipated agonising sting on her exposed and sensitive breasts when …. the door creaked open and a hooded figure thrust his head in “Chief … It’s the Queen Scorpion… she’s here!!!”

Muldoon let out a breath and turned his attention in the direction of the voice, eyes narrowed, jaw set, hands still working at the ropes on his wrists.

“Curses!” spat the head hood, lowering the whip and within seconds the man who had issued the warning was being pushed out of the way by a woman who wore no robes or mask, but like the ‘Scorpion Men’ was dressed in black. The minions at her command all raised their hands in salute. “All hail the Scorpion Queen!” they chanted, somewhat predictably. She ignored them and stalked over to Agent Z to whom she gave a resounding slap in the face – although presumably the hood he was wearing absorbed some of the blow.

“How many times have I told you NOT to torture prisoners unless I expressly order it?!” she demanded, and one could only guess how shamefaced or not Z felt about it.

Muldoon actually smiled, though the dried blood on his lip cracked and restarted. But discomfort aside he could not resist, "Maybe she'll do oehs all a favahr and castrate you, Crab King! Now that you're emasculated!" Then there was a dawning realization when he heard the voice. He knew that voice!

“Cover up that oriental slut’s tits and get her out of here, put her in cell number two!” she then ordered the scampering henchmen. “And then leave me alone with the policeman, I myself shall extract what is needed from him!” she promised. As they hurried to do her bidding, she turned to face the tied and bound man.

It was Freda von Epp!

"Well now, lookie who we 'ave 'ere, why it's the Crab Queen 'erself ! 'iya Freda, or should I say Misses Von Ep? Gahanna kell me now, ahr joehst tahrture me instead o' the girl? Extract what is needed, sure now, you're jahkin'." Whatever was to come, and he was sure it would not be pleasant, he would do his best to hold up, until she finished. A painful death was expected, and Muldoon considered himself to be tough, his one regret was that he did not have a shot at the Crab King, or to get his hands around Fred's neck!

Loved 1

Fredegund von Epp,

Wife of the International Arms Dealer, Gustav Adolph, Graf von Epp
?Years Young
68 Posts

"We can all feather our nests, Herr Ambassador, but its not just anyone who can lay an egg."

"Well now, lookie who we 'ave 'ere, why it's the Crab Queen 'erself ! 'iya Freda, or should I say Misses Von Ep? Gahanna kell me now, ahr joehst tahrture me instead o' the girl? Extract what is needed, sure now, you're jahkin'." Whatever was to come, and he was sure it would not be pleasant, he would do his best to hold up, until she finished. A painful death was expected, and Muldoon considered himself to be tough, his one regret was that he did not have a shot at the Crab King, or to get his hands around Fred's neck!

“Well, technically, you should call me ‘Your Majesty’ but I think that considering the situation we might dispense with the formalities.” She smirked, walking gracefully over to Agent Z’s tray of goodies. Whips, clamps, restrains and gags. She picked up a pair of tongs, designed, it seemed, for pinching things off. There was a label on the handle: “For best results, heat to 900 °F (460 °C) before use: ensure pincers are piping hot throughout.” She laid them back on the tray, she didn’t have time for that. She picked up a long coiled whip with a very unusually shaped handle.

“What would you prefer, Muldoon?” she asked, shaking out the coils. “Should I whip you or kiss you? Answer me, man, or you’ll get both.” Her tone had shifted slightly from playful to slightly vicious.

Loved 1

Magnolia Brown

Legal Secretary
?Years Young
6 Posts

But I want Tutti Fruitti !!!

"You'd have to be more specific. I hate to say it but they all do kinda look alike," Grace admitted even though she had nothing against Chinese. If she would admit to any bias at all, it would not be toward negroes or Orientals but Italians.

“That’s so true!” agreed Magnolia. “Like tram conductors all look the same, too. But I’d know Betty, I’m sure” she told herself, looking around again.

"You could ask the waitress we had but I don't see her right now. She's a lousy waitress, that one," Smiley just rolled his eyes and finished off his cheap beer.

Miss Brown gasped excitedly “Oh! That’ll be her! Really slow bringing your order, yeah? Well, of course, she only kept on with the job here because she’s working undercover for the police. But that’s a big secret so don’t tell anyone, shhhhh!” she finished, holding a finger to her bee-stung lips.

“I’ll try the powder room, maybe she needed a whoopsie. You comin’ Gracie?” see asked the blonde obeying the same rule that back through the centuries of human history, even to Palaeolithic times, had dictated that when one woman went to the toilet (or the back of the cave) another one had to go with her.

Brendon Muldoon

Motor Officer, Miami PD
?Years Young
101 Posts

“Well, technically, you should call me ‘Your Majesty’ but I think that considering the situation we might dispense with the formalities.” She smirked, walking gracefully over to Agent Z’s tray of goodies. Whips, clamps, restrains and gags. She picked up a pair of tongs, designed, it seemed, for pinching things off. There was a label on the handle: “For best results, heat to 900 ̊F (460 ̊C) before use: ensure pincers are piping hot throughout.” She laid them back on the tray, she didn’t have time for that. She picked up a long coiled whip with a very unusually shaped handle.

“What would you prefer, Muldoon?” she asked, shaking out the coils. “Should I whip you or kiss you? Answer me, man, or you’ll get both.” Her tone had shifted slightly from playful to slightly vicious.

"I soehppahse prahtocahl, as it were, wooehld be to ask you, yooehr majesty, what you'd like? I mean I've been troehst oehp like a 'ahliday toehrkey fahr a while now wit yooehr incahmpetent pervert, King Crab, unable to accahmplesh anythin boeht tahss abooeht a laht o' threats while 'e amuses 'imself with the viewin' of the girl's breasts. I imagine you'll do joehst what you want to me no matter what it is that I say. Ahh, and I know o' no 'agent' in yooehr cloehb. Boeht de kessin' might make de wheppin' a bet mahre pleasant." Then he smiled at her.

Liked 1

Grace (Gracie) Stroud

Waitress
?Years Young
310 Posts

The song is done. The melody lingers on. You and the song are gone. But the melody lingers on.

Turned out that they had described this Betty to a tee, it seems she was the waitress.

"Well in her defense, she wasn't just selling drinks but whores too," Gracie added with a smile.

Wait what did she just say?

"That China girl is a spy for the coppers?" Gracie's eyes went wide, she would have never suspected that!

Wait this was Magnolia talking, how did they know she was even reliable to know such a thing?

"How do you know that?" Smiley was thinking along her lines.

But Magnolia wanted to go to powder room then and expected Gracie to accompany her there. In a dump like this, probably a good idea not to let a woman be left alone. Gracie nodded compliance.

"Alrighty, be back real soon, hon," she informed Smiley then went with Magnolia to locate the restroom.

Liked 1

Fredegund von Epp,

Wife of the International Arms Dealer, Gustav Adolph, Graf von Epp
?Years Young
68 Posts

"We can all feather our nests, Herr Ambassador, but its not just anyone who can lay an egg."

"I soehppahse prahtocahl, as it were, wooehld be to ask you, yooehr majesty, what you'd like? I mean I've been troehst oehp like a 'ahliday toehrkey fahr a while now wit yooehr incahmpetent pervert, King Crab, unable to accahmplesh anythin boeht tahss abooeht a laht o' threats while 'e amuses 'imself with the viewin' of the girl's breasts. I imagine you'll do joehst what you want to me no matter what it is that I say. Ahh, and I know o' no 'agent' in yooehr cloehb. Boeht de kessin' might make de wheppin' a bet mahre pleasant." Then he smiled at her.

“Oh” sighed Freda, somewhat disappointed, replacing the whip and opening a little curtain on the lower shelf of the tray. She took out an elasticated cord.

“Troehst oehp like a 'ahliday toehrkey” she impersonated him and then laughed wickedly “Oh, my dear Muldoon, I haven’t even started to tie you up in knots yet, my fine friend.” She stretched the elastic and then let it snap back into shape while she grinned mischievously at his crotch.

“But first a little injection or two.” She said as she rummaged around further on the lower shelf of the tray, taking out a large syringe and a number of small bottles. She struggled to decode the labels on them without her reading glasses, to be honest, but eventually she managed to sort them out.

“Now, this one kills instantly; this one gives an agonising death that lasts for five minutes; this one keeps a man stiff for two hours, whether he wants to or not – but they usually want to with me, Muldoon – and this one… oh this one is very special, it’s made from the juice of a poppy that only grows on one mountainside in Heilongjiang: one dose of this and the recipient wakes up the next morning with absolutely no recollection of the previous twenty four hours.”

She strode over to him and gave him a hard slap across his face, before reaching down and giving his family jewels a hard and agonizing squeeze.

“Oh, poor Muldoon…” she purred in his ear “It’s a travesty that you won’t remember all the fun we’re about to have…”

Loved 1

Magnolia Brown

Legal Secretary
?Years Young
6 Posts

But I want Tutti Fruitti !!!

"That China girl is a spy for the coppers?" Gracie's eyes went wide, she would have never suspected that!

“Oh sure. Well, you wouldn’t believe what she has to spend on Fertilizer, she’s gotta make a buck somehow.” explained Magnolia, sorta.

"How do you know that?" Smiley was thinking along her lines.

“We live together, Smiles, that’s what girls do, they tell each other all their secrets: like Betty’s a nark, I go out with a gangster… well, did…” she looked all sad for a moment before carrying on “… Kelly’s cheating on her girlfriend. Oh sure, get three girls together on a Saturday night with a bottle of bootleg hooch and nothing stays secret, ain’t that so Gracie? Oooh! Say! You should come over next Saturday night Gracie, for a girl’s night – I think Kelly would really dyke, er, like you.”

But Magnolia wanted to go to powder room then and expected Gracie to accompany her there. In a dump like this, probably a good idea not to let a woman be left alone. Gracie nodded compliance.

"Alrighty, be back real soon, hon," she informed Smiley then went with Magnolia to locate the restroom.

Magnolia tried to get it all straight in her head as they pushed through the throng.

“So are you cheatin’ on Tommy with Smiley or are you cheatin’ on Smiley with Tommy?” she asked, confused.

The dumb legal secretary was pretty sure that she knew the way to the ladies room. She did, but not in this club, and so she lead Gracie all over the place until they found themselves falling out of a door that opened on to a private back parking lot behind the building. Magnolia pulled Gracie back.

“Look!!”

There it was, the sight of Betty and some sailor, gagged blindfolded and ‘trussed up like a Christmas Turkey’ to coin a phrase, being bundled into the back of two black sedans.

“It’s Betty!” cried Magnolia “What are we gonna do?!!”